Vacancy: ICT Support Engineer (m/f)
For our office on Aruba, we are looking for an experienced ICT Support Engineer. You are the contact person for end users in the ICT field. You are also familiar with Microsoft Client/Server environments.
You take calls, register them and give them priority. You then implement the changes and are responsible for answering questions from users.
From Aruba we provide remote support to our relations in the Netherlands, Aruba and Curacao. For our relations on Aruba you also provide on-site support and, if necessary, projects can be carried out on location.
The salary depends on education and experience up to Afl 5.000,00 gross per month. Besides that you get 20 days off, 8% vacation allowance, a laptop, telephone allowance and travel allowance.
You further possess:
- a strong social and professional communication style;
- A fluent command of both the Dutch and English languages, orally and in writing;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in operational IT work where knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and Windows Server is a requirement;
- Preferably Microsoft or CompTIA certifications;
- A valid driving license and in possession of own transport.
Are you interested in the above position? Then we invite you to apply directly. Please send your motivation letter, written in Dutch, detailing your experience in the various ICT fields and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Barend van den Berg.
Get in touch.
Would you like to be contacted by Graficom? Please fill in your details below and a Graficom representative will contact you as soon as possible.